MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Dear Maryjane

I am your big fan. I am a blogger for 7years now. I started it as a hobby, But now I want to own my own blog business empire; where I would be making a lot of money, But I really don't know how. I feel uncomfortable asking you this because I started blogging far before you, And you are very much far above me. My blog is dry and unsuccessful. I just can't retain readers and make them permanet in my blog. What's your secret? Please tell me. Help me please. What should I do?

My Reply: GOD is my secret. I advise you to put GOD first, Secondly discover what you are good at and do it. Don't try to be like anyone else. Be You, Be Different, Be Oustanding, Be Unique, And you will certainly make it. Goodluck!

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com.

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Need To Be Grounded In Your Faith!!!

This Tithing Thing! (Part 2)

Fashion Trend - Ankara Print Fabric