FOR YOUR INFORMATION
A 16 year old boy recently died. He and his
brother were sleeping in the same room. Late night he got up to vomit. His brother said he held his hand to his mouth and went to the bathroom.
After vomiting, he complained of difficulty in breathing. Later died.
..... Now it has been declared by Doctor that he held on to his vomit till he reached the toilet in order to not to spoil the bed or carpet, and that's what choked him. The vomit went straight into his wind pipe & the breathing tract.
..... So, we should let kids puke wherever they want, and then go to the bathroom. We should never force them to hold on to their vomit till they reach the bathroom. The carpet can always be washed, but we cannot get a child back.
Please share, and pass on this
message. It's informative and It may save a life.
Friday, May 19, 2017
A Must Read
at May 19, 2017
Angel Eze is the founder of Maryjane Blogazine, Fashionizers World , Street Angel Foundation & Empowerment (SAFE) Safe For All. Angel Eze is a trustworthy brand, respectable, recognizable, relatable, reputable, and reliable. Angel Eze is a Humanitarian, Instrument Of God, Inspirational Speaker, Entrepreneur, CEO, Brand Creator, Rebranding Expert, Fashion Expert, Counsellor, Writer, Award-Winner, Trendsetter, Motivator. Contact: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com