10.Queen Nwokoye- This black beauty is not only representing Africa's Natural beauty very well, But also doing justice to her name Queen. The funny and talented low key Nollywood actress is very faithful to her Africanity and black colour.
9. Agbani Darego- Black is indeed beautuful, No wonder Agbani Darego won the Beauty Queen Crown in 2001 as the first black woman to win Miss World.
8. Mercy Johnson- She has always kept her natural dark skin. Though she used to have a "Dirty Black" but has since been laughed out of it to maintain her black to shine. She is certainly a beautiful black Africa woman with the visible African traits.
7. Omoni Oboli- The talented actress is very comfortable in her skin. It is obvious she don't use bleaching cream at all.
6. Annie Idibia- That song Africa Queen really talks about her. Annie's Africanity really did justice to the song "Africa Queen" by her handsome husband 2face Idibia.
5. Stephanie Okereke- Steph knows how to keep it natural and rock it greatly. Her dark beautiful skin speaks high volume of her great sense of Africanity.
4. Ini Edo- The Dark & Lovely Ini is the epitom of black beauty. A glance at this black beauty will certainly convince you that black is indeed beautiful.
3. Tiwa Savage- Sexy black lady. Tiwa rocks her black skin with great self-confidence.
2. Kate Henshew- Katie is a beautiful black woman. She is always young looking because of her untouched black skin. Beware of bleaching. Bleaching makes your skin age quicker than normal. Let me tell you one of the natural secret behind's kate's looking less than her 40 something years; She don't bleach, She keeps and maintains her natural dark skin. Katie is doing justice to Africanity, And I am so proud of her.
1. Genevieve Nnaji- Genny has always being black, She has never fallen for bleaching. The beautiful Miss Nnaji is the "Black Beauty Queen". She is certainly the black queen of beauty. She rock her black so beautifully you'd wish you are black if you are not.
I hope you enjoyed reading my list *Smile*