Here Are The Signs & Characteristics Of A Violent Person:
1. Hot temper: Don't overlook this characteristic that includes quick anger, and can cause violence.
2. Jealousy: A small amount of jealousy is good for a relationship but when it is too much it is a red flag, and can stimulate violence.
3. Controlling: If a person possess this characteristic it can make the person domineering which will make the person a control freek that will impose rules and regulations on you which you must obey.
4. Steady Shouting & Quarreling: Normally every couple shouts and quarrel sometimes, but when it is always it is unhealthy and can lead to violence. So, if a person shouts and quarrel all the time that's a red flag.
5. Physical Reaction: The best way to disagree and argue is verbally through dialogue. When a person easily gets physical or raises the hand or object, Or makes any attempt to get to physical against you that's a red flag.