True Life Story: How A Newly Married Pregnant Bride Lost Her Life...



This is really sad and relatable, that's why I'm posting it. This is what God do for me always and I don't take it for granted, Thank you LORD. If GOD has not been by my side I would have been long dead. Thank you my Lord and my Saviour JESUS for saving my life anytime I get an attack in the sleep that can lead to death through sleep you always save me and wake me up. Death through sleep is caused by evil attack. The victim get stuck and stiff in sleep unable to move and get up. The name of JESUS has been my life-saver whenever it occurs. Please don't ignore such attack, Pray about it, Learn to call the name of Jesus, You need the Holyspirt, believe in God, and hold on to God. I am sure this victim may have been having similar attack at sleep before. So sad she lost it and that can never be my portion In JESUS Name AMEN. (The name of the Lord is a strong tower the righteous runneth into it and is saved - Proverbs 18 vs 10). Read her story below!


The death of a pregnant Nigerian Lady, Mrs. Keke Esu has left her family and friends in shock. It was gathered that Mrs. Esu who got married last year, 2016, woke up, went to the toilet.. and then went back to sleep.. But never work up again.

She was pregnant until her sad demise. The details was disclosed by her friend on Facebook, Kosolu Ndulue.

See her post:


R.I.P.