Wednesday, May 3, 2017

YES!! At Last BANKY Is Leaving Bachelorhood For Marriage.....!!!



Hallelujah BankyW has taken my advise to get married o lol. I am overjoyed though I have been rooting for Nyola. You see why you shouldn't do "Chop and clean mouth" with any guy? Don't hide love make it open or he will dump you secretly and openly declare his love for the one he truly love. I use Banky as a point of contact to reach all the old bachelors they must get married this year, One in particular lol, Receive Divine Marriage in Jesus name Amen Hallelujah!!! I am celebrating in advance for the big day. Banky send me my invitation card I will fly down to wherever you host the wedding with big gift. Surprise, Surprise!!!

Love Matter: Men You Should Run From 🏃🏃🏃

5 Types Of Men That You Must Not Date!!! How are y'all doing MJBERS ? I'm doing great thanks to God. Get in here I've got...