If you don't agree with my list it's OK because we all have different taste musically and otherwise....
10. Emma Nyra: She got all it takes to go higher but still hasn't click in, But if she keep pushing she will get there; because she got all it takes.
9. Nyola: So underrated, She deserve better. Maybe a greater hit will help.
8. Omowumi: Not accorded her due recognition that suits her talent.
7. Waje: May not be getting the recognition she deserves but she is a great singer.
6. Chindinma: Small but mighty. Don't judge her music by her statue or you'll fail. She's certainly a good wine in a small bottle. She's is a very talented and skillful singer who has been able to stamp her name in a very competitive music industry where there are other strong female singers and male musicians are given the golden marks. Chi Baby Rock!
5. Simi: The Love Don't Care "Crooner" can give many outstanding and longstanding musicians a run for their life with her sweet-dovy voice similar to that of A-List Singer Tiwa Savage. Simi's Love Don't Care and it gives broke guys hope to be broke and find love!! Though my love care I still find that song great and meaningful. Likewise all her songs like JAMB Question!! E.t.c. I can't stop mimicking Soldier Go Soldier Come.... Wow great singer!! No doubt.
4. Cynthia Mogan: The hit maker. Any song she drops is like dropping a bomb. Her songs immediately turns into hit like gold as she drops it. Her music is very radio-friendly & social-friendly. She Is One Of The Greatest Talented Nigerian Female Musicians Of Our Time. LA MADRINA IS DA BOMB.
3. Seyi Shay: She Is A Fantastic Singer With A Fantastic voice. Underestimated, First abroad when she was in a group called "From Above" headed by Beyonce's father "Matthew Knowles" Yes you heard me right!! That was where I first met her and I was her great supporter. Now she is doing well in Nigeria but still underestimated. Anyway, It's great year for Seyi musically and she can't complain; Infact she was all smiles and sexy at the 2016 Headies.
1. Tiwa Savage: Marvin's queen & firstlady. Nigerians sweetheart. Greatly loved and greatly talented singer. She has been holding this number one position for quit a while now and the bosslady is not ready to give it up anytime soon!! Not even motherhood was able to stop her flow nor fall her golden career. She went international this year and hopefully she'll continue climbing till she become global and seal her name on the global market and the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Yeah! Let's dream big. Nigerian Artists are going places and she is certainly one of them because she probably have the best voice.
Hope you had fun reading my list. Enjoy your day friends!