9mobile

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Get Inspired: Sosoliso Plane-Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Wows In Amazing Performance At America's Got Talent!!!

She said: I want to show my voice with America’s Got Talent,” said Kechi Okwuchi to the  judges of the talent show as she stood on the podium.

Having survived the 2005 Sosoliso Airlines plane crash in Nigeria that took the lives of 107 persons on board, Kechi has gone beyond a victim to a survivor.

Her sonorous rendition of Ed Sheeran‘s, “Thinking out Loud,” held the judges spellbound and brough the audience to their feet.

Kechi Okwuchi said: “I was in a plane crash when I was 16 years old back in Nigeria. It took the lives of 107, out of the 109 passengers and I was one of the two survivors. Lying on the hospital bed with bandages head to foot, not being able to move or do anything else, music was my escape and that’s why it means so much to me” she said.

Click Video To Watch Her perfomance!!!