9mobile

Sunday, June 25, 2017

How My Husband Killed My Career At A Young Age And Now It's Too Late At 50 - A Woman Shares Her Story.

Wow! This is an interesting and inspiring story. Ladies, read it and be inspired. Be submissive to your husband but don't surrender your career you will regret it in future like this woman. Read her story below!




My name is Mrs Chika Danladi, I am 50yrs old. I studied Estate Management at the University and graduated with upper-credit. I had really big dreams for myself, to be an estate Developer, I knew I would be good at it
.
Just before youth service, I met my husband. I did not hide my dreams and aspirations from him and he promised to be supportive. During youth service I found a job as an estate developer and resumed immediately youth service was over, I also got married almost immediately I started the new job
.
Months into our marriage, my husband asked me to stop working. I was shocked, this man promised to support me, this was a job I really loved. But in those days, what woman would pick a job over her marriage? I was not happy but I stopped working as per his instructions. He then opened a shop for me.
.
See how my dreams and aspirations just vanished because my husband said so? Every single day as I sit in this shop I wish I had stayed back at my job, I wonder if my husband would have left me because of that. I wish for too many things now, but I'm 50, there's not much I can do. I hope women learn though, to stand their ground and also take care of their own dreams. It is as important as a man's. I really wish I was strong enough to say "No" then, honestly I wish for a lot of things.