Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Message!

Operation sweep activated: One sim card chewed and discarded... The remaining one soon when my internet subscription is finished. Not going into my new season with everyone but the chosen ones. There is a shift... Follow my footstep. You don't need everyone but the chosen ones. If you don't have my new number it is because: 1. I don't want to give you, 2. Maybe I changed it because I don't want you to be able to contact me. I'm done with waste products causing harm and hurts. The word of God says every good and perfect gift comes from God. So therefore, if you are not good and perfect in my life; you are not God's gift, but the devil's manipulation and you can't be a part of me. I need good people not everybody.


Quote Of The Day!

Don't Forget, You Can: Start late, Start over, Be unsure & uncertain, Look different, Act different, Try and fail, And still succeed...