MJB SCOOP: Funke Akindele Is Pregnant!!!

Maryjane Blogazine Scoop: Funke Akindele Bello, is currently expecting her first child from her current husband JJC Skills-Bello. The duo are waiting to cross the dangerous period which miscarriage can occur before announcing the goodnews to their fans (Which is what every sensible Naija woman does! Keep it secret it's obvious). According to my most precious reliable source the pregnancy is currently in the first trimester. This is goodnews... Congrats Funke!




I announce it bcos  na d job wey I dey do she can decide not to reply and still keep it secret, infact I advise she should not say a word and continue keeping it secret till it's obvious. Just doing my job by reporting it lol. Congrats once again Funke!

Popular posts from this blog

News Corner: Just The News... Picture It In Reading!