MJB SCOOP: Sinach Pregnant? Rumour Has It That....

Maryjane Blogazine Scoop: If Information reaching my blog desk is anything to go by, then Sinach Joseph, the beautiful and elegant Gospel artist who became famous through singing as a chior-mistress at Christ Embassy before her hit singles like "I know who I am" is currently in her first trimester of pregnancy for her husband who is a Pastor. The season and times crooner who married very late but well, Sometime ago posted on her page that "Delay is not denial" and this is absolutely true in her life considering her late marriage and late pregnancy which also corresponds to the information reaching me from my most precious reliable source. Hope this is true, Congrats Sinach.




Remember, I was first to report the pregnancy of Laura Ikeji when she was at her first trimester and no one knew about it then. She is now a mother. Congrats Laura!

Popular posts from this blog

News Corner: Just The News... Picture It In Reading!