MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hello Maryjane,

I and my husband are strong Christains. We pray together, fast together, and study the word of God together daily aside fellowshipping in the same Church. After 10 whole years of marriage and seeking the face of God we are still childless, And nothing is wrong with us medically. We are beginning to faint in our faith and I'm afraid we might give up completely if God continue to allow us remain childless and unhappy.

My Reply: God will answer you  at the appointed time. I know you must have heard that countless times, but the fact still remains that God's time is the best. Please hold on to your faith in God. This may be the test of your faith, And if you pass it you will be given double for your wasted years. Endure to the end, and ensure you stay in faith. God will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you can bear.  Remain strong in the LORD. Stay Blessed.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com

Word For Today!