MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!



Hello Maryjane,

I am a frequent visitor of your blog, And I love to read your writeups; Infact I don't miss the daily dose of it. My purpose of writing is to ask this question: How do I know the right one between the two ladies I am currently dating?

My Reply: You shouldn't be dating two ladies, That's wrong and that's the reason of your confusion in knowing the right one. First step, Ask GOD His will for you; Then take it up from there. It takes more than love to make a marriage work, And GOD knows just the right match for you. Thanks for being a frequent reader of my blog. GOD Bless You.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Need To Be Grounded In Your Faith!!!

This Tithing Thing! (Part 2)

Fashion Trend - Ankara Print Fabric