Monday, June 19, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hi MJ,

I am a woman in pain. My husband always cheat on me, and comes home late, Whenever I complain he calls me a nag and screem at me in front of our little child. I'm fed up. Please What Should I Do?

My Reply - Please, Please! Don't ever confront him again in front of your little child. Put him in prayer and try to be sweet to him inspite of his shortcomings. Two wrongs can't make right. Be nice to him and have a hearty private discussion with him; Instead of complaining and nagging. He will change! It's too late to give up now, you should have done that before marriage.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com

Love Matter: Men You Should Run From 🏃🏃🏃

5 Types Of Men That You Must Not Date!!! How are y'all doing MJBERS ? I'm doing great thanks to God. Get in here I've got...