Tuesday, June 20, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hi MJ

My man is making me pend his proposal. What's keeping him? We've known each other for 7years. I am tired. Will he ever pop the question? Should I keep waiting or move on?

My Reply- 7years? That's too much girl. A 7years old child can be sent on an errand lol. Stop wasting time that can be productive in a defined legalized union on an unserious relationship. Please MOVE ON!!! Leave him and move on. He is a time waster.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com

Boko Haram's Victim Zainab Isah Narrates Why Most Women Became Boko Haram's Suicide Bombers.

A 16-year-old Boko Haram victim, Zanaib Isah shared her story in the hands of the terrorist group, detailing how captives were treated, her ...