MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!



Hello Maryjane,

I had a quarrel with my girl for almost 3weeks now, And she hasn't called nor write me which is very unlike her. Could she be over me or seeing another? I tried calling her two weeks ago but she shouted and shut me down before hanging up on me. Actually I am at fault and I am regretting my action. I treated her so bad in words and in deeds: I verbally and physically abused her, I beat her up and sent her out of my life unapologetically. I even gave her the silent treatment when she tried so hard to reach out to me. Now I've regained my senses and I've realized I pushed her too hard and I have lost her. I need her,  I miss her, And I love her, But it's like it's too late to get her back. I'm in fear and panic that I have lost her forever each day that passes by without her call or message. Please advise me on what to do. How do I get her back?

My Reply: You went too far and now there is no assurance you can get her back. The only advise I have for you is "TRY & APOLOGIZE TO HER". If she's good hearted she will give you one last chance to prove your love and rectify your mistakes. Goodluck!

Need an advise to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com


Popular posts from this blog

News Corner: Just The News... Picture It In Reading!