9mobile

Monday, June 26, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!



Hello Maryjane,

My wife is breaking my heart. She is always online chatting with men. She dresses the way that attracts men. She threatens to leave me to date other men, and she clubs. She drinks big time and she even smokes heavily. I've been praying for her and believing God for a change. What else do I do to save my marriage? I love my wife so much.

My Reply- Keep praying for her and don't stop believing God for a miracle. When you least expect it she will get tired of that riotous lifestyle and change. Be patient with her. Nothing else can change her but God only. She's deep into that lifestyle. Didn't you notice before marrying her? Oh I see love is blind. Anyway, just be patient and keep praying. God is able! Infact God is more than able. Trust God.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com