MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!



Hi Maryjane,

My boyfriend has never asked me how I get the money I spend, He has never asked me how I get my expensive things, and he has never asked me what I do for a living; Instead he joins me to spend my money. He borrows a lot of money from me, and he never pays me back. What do you think?

My Reply- He is a fake lover and a golddigger. He doesn't love you, If he doesn't care to know if you sleep with other men to make the money; all he cares about is the money. I think he is a gigolo for spending your money instead of giving to you, And I think he is a thief for not returning the money he borrowed from you. Be wise and say goodbye to him now before he ruin your life in future.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com

Popular posts from this blog

News Corner: Just The News... Picture It In Reading!