MJBER Mail

 A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!



Hi Maryjane,

I have been married for one year. He is ok financially, But I earn bigger. I have made a name for myself before marriage and he was cool with it. All of a sudden he starts acting bossy and wants me to give up my brand name to answer his unknown surname. He also wants me to give up my job and become a fulltime house wife. I am shocked he's saying this to me because our initial agreement before the marriage was different. I can't give up my career nor my brand name and he just don't want to take NO for an answer. Please I need you to give me your candid advise, Thanks. If you were in my shoes what would you have done?


My Reply- Both of you working is better than only him working and paying all the bills. Let him understand that two income is better than one, and tell him you came into his life to help and support him, Not to stay at home and lazy around. Don't give up your job, You can give up your brand name to bear his. Change the name for love sake, But keep your job.

Need An answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com.

Popular posts from this blog

News Corner: Just The News... Picture It In Reading!