1. Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Voice Message Allegedly Recorded By Buhari, Says It Is A Scam. Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has stated that the voice message purportedly from President Muhammadu Buhari is “fake and a scam”
2. Embattled Senator Dino Melaye Says Recall Process Orchestrated By Governor Bello Will Fail. Senator Dino Melaye represent Kogi West,yesterday declared that the recall process allegedly orchestrated by the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello will fail because he (Melaye) is fighting a just course...
3. NYSC Member Killed By Armed Robbers. Gunmen, suspected to be robbers, shot dead a 30-year-old corps member and dispossessed him of his money and other valuables in Yenagoa, Bayelsa.
4. Bill Cosby Accuser Andrea Constand Switches Sworn Testimony After Phone Records Proved She Lied About Being Unconscious With Bill Cosby. Telephone records projected onto a white screen for the jury, showed that during the time frame when Constand had claimed to have been unconscious and assaulted by Bill Cosby she made a slew of calls – late into the night, including calls placed to Cosby.
5. Nigeria's Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, GCON, hosted Muslim faithfuls, and religious leaders to the 2017 Eid-El-Fitr.
6. The Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Ooni Ismail Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II has felicitated with Muslims all over Nigeria and all over the world on the successful completion Ramadan fasting.
7. Nigeria's Acting President Yemi Osinbajo receives Ghana President Nana Akufo Addo.