See How Tonto Dikeh Showed Up On Father's Day Celebration At Her Son's School.... Lol.

Haha! Tonto is an amazing personality with her ups, downs, and crazy sides she never ceases to amaze her fans with the various versions of her; from a kind giver to a playful woman to a crazy diva to a loving mother, Tonto's various sides are interesting to unravel. Tonto is bae. See how she showed up at her son's school for father's day celebration. The social media freek whom her ex husband described as someone who sleeps on social media took to her instagram page to share this look with her fans.




Underneath the post she wrote:  JUICY MAN's(KINGY) School father's day celebration today.. I Showed Up For my Son.. #PROUD MOTHER #KINGTONTO #AMOTHERSLOVE #KINGY #CHAMPIONS #I AM BLESSED #I AM A WOMAN,I AM STRONG,I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF THESE..