Shade Corner: Actress Stella Damasus And Her Fans In War Of Words!



Actress Stella Damasus, is one of the actresses I used to respect a lot because of her inspirational words but it seems she only say right things; she doesn't do right. The fact that she snatched Daniel from Doris years ago still irritates me and I believe God too. It also seems a lot of fans are still not happy with her about it; as they still call her "Husband Snatcher" till date. Just few months ago, I tried to correct her on my post on instagram and the rebellious actress came after me on my own page to shade me o... I was compelled to apologize to her immediately for the sake of peace but still do not support her choice of a married man for a husband. Anyway, Read the shading between her and her fans below!






Popular posts from this blog

Why You Need To Be Grounded In Your Faith!!!

This Tithing Thing! (Part 2)

Where Am I? I Will Tell You!