Goodmorning beautiful people of GOD. I hope you're going to Church? It is very important to go to Church, The Word Of GOD says we should. Our Bible Reading of today below will show you where it is in the Bible.
The Importance Of Going To Church
1. Going to Church helps your faith to grow in the LORD (The Bible says faith comes by hearing the Word of God).
2. Going to Church shows you have time for GOD and you are willing to give Him your time no matter how busy you are, no matter what else you have to do, you consider GOD as nubmber one, First , and worthy of your time.
3. To give GOD what belongs to Him, E.g: Praise & Worship, Titthe & Offerings, Vow, E.t.c.
4. To spend time with other believers in one accord: Fellowshiping & worshipping GOD together, Edifying, Encourging, And Loving one another.
5. To Recieve Your Blessing & Miracle From The LORD. It is sweet and it is a blessing to be in the House Of The LORD (The Psalmist said I am glad when they say let us go into The House Of The LORD; In the popular book of the Bible Psalms).
We should not stop gathering together with other believers, as some of you are doing. Instead, we must continue to encourage each other even more as we see the day of the Lord coming. (Hebrews 10 vs 25).