MJB Series: Love Addict (Season 1)

Maryjane Blogazine Series

Love Addict (Season 1)





Scene 1
(In Diamond's Car)

Annie: I will be coming to spend the night at your place tonight

Diamond: No baby, I need an "Alone Time" to work on a project tonight. Besides, You need to learn how to stay alone sometimes; My friends are complaining that they hardly see me since I started dating you.

Annie: What do you mean by that? Are you choosing your friends over me?

Diamond: No I'm not. That's not what I mean, but please I would I appreciate it if you give me breathing space sometimes.

Annie: Whatever...

Scene 2
(Diamond in his house with sandra)

Diamond: (Kissing Sandra) I don't do street girls but with you it's different. This is the second time I am picking you up for sex and I feel a connection; I really like you and I am afraid it might turn into love.

Sandra: Love is a beautiful thing, but I don't think you can fall in love with me; considering the fact that you met me where I hustle with my body

Annie: (Walks in and interrupt) What's going on here?

Diamond: What are you doing here? I told you not to come here tonight

Annie: (Crying) Is that what you have to say to me? What have I done to deserve this? (Sobs)

Scene 3
(Annie's Residence)

Annie (Still Crying)

Caroline: (Consoling Annie) It's ok, Stop crying he is not worth your tears.

Annie: I love him, I love him (Sobs)


Scene 4
(Diamond's Office)

Annie: Dia, I am so sorry for showing up at your place the other day uninvited. Please forgive me, it won't happen again.

Diamond: Why are you apologizing? I should be the one apologizing. Why are you so cheap?

Annie: I'm not cheap Dia, I love you

Diamond: Why did it take you 2days to seek our reconciliation?

Annie: I wanted it to come from you but...

Diamond: (Interupt) It's ok, I am sorry. I love you but I just can't be with only one woman. If you love me you should accept my flaws

Annie: (Sighs) hmm, it's hard but I will for the love I have for you, but please try and make effort to change

Diamond: I will, I promise.

Scene 5
(At the supermarket)

Diamond: (Walk up to Caroline) Hello lady, your face look familia. I am diamond, and you?

Caroline: I know you

Diamond: Wow you do?

Caroline: You're Diamond the notorious womanizer and the boyfriend of...

Diamond: (Interrupts) You are mistaking me for someone else

Caroline: You don't know me because you don't follow your girlfriends home and you don't care about meeting their friends and relations, But trust me I know you very well and you are presently dating my...

Diamond: What? I am single, there is a mix-up somewhere; I don't have any girlfriend presently. Believe me, I am serious. By the way, nice look

Caroline: Thanks and bye player

(Watch Out For Season 2). Cull & Share Post, Remember to give credit to Maryjane Blogazine, Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Need To Be Grounded In Your Faith!!!

This Tithing Thing! (Part 2)

On Children Swearing - By Joanna Goddard & Anne Lamott