MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hi Maryjane,

My wife has been giving me silent treatment for some weeks now, and I don't know why. Please say a word to her; She reads your blog, Thanks.

My Reply- Thanks for being readers of my blog. Hi wify, It's not mature to give your partner a silent treatment. Communication is the key to a successful union. Whatever the case maybe; Just try and talk it over, Instead of keeping mute. Silence doesn't solve a matter, It prolongs a matter, And it results to endless bitterness. Please talk to your husband, tell him what's the matter, Settle with him and let peace reign. He is truly sorry for him to write me about it proves he is sorry indeed. Forgive him please and talk to him. Silent treatment kills relationships.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com.

Popular posts from this blog

News Corner: Just The News... Picture It In Reading!