9mobile

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Dear Maryjane,

I am the happiest woman on earth. I am dating my best friend and the love of my life. We've only known each other for 3months and it seems we've known each other for long. Will it continue like this or is it just the initial way couple feel when they start dating? We are always around each other, looking at ourselves in the eyes, and smiling at each other, will it continue like this? My friends says men get tired of the relationship quicker than women; How true is that? I want him to love me this way forever, What should I do? I need advise. Will he pop the question very soon? This is my first relationship with a man, Should I proceed? What do you think?

My Reply - I am happy for you. It is too early to pop the question, Give the guy a break. Men can smell desperation from afar and run away. He need some time to study you in order to be sure that you are a good wife material and the bone of his bone. Proceed with your legs closed, Lol. Thanks for writing.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com