9mobile

Friday, July 14, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!



Dear Maryjane,

I have been with only one man for the past 7 years. We are best of friends and lovers. Just last month I met someone more special, and my love for him changed from emotional to brotherly. How do I tell him I want to switch over to the new man without hurting him?

My Reply - Sorry I don't have answer to this question, Because during break up one or both must get hurt; it is normal. Anyway, I don't like your intention of switching over to another man, and you made a mistake of dating him that long for 7years. Two wrong actions from you; It's huge, straighten your way. Nevertheless, Tell him your mind in the most hearty way possible, Explain to him gently and calmly or betterstill ask him where the 7years relationship is leading; if he still doesn't have a clear vision of where it is leading then give him that as an excuse of leaving, So the blame won't be on you.

Need an answer to your questiom? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com