9mobile

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!




This mail is from Nollywood movie director/producer Ugezu J Ugezu  To Maryjane Blogazine.

Ugezu J Ugezu: How are you? Does it mean that you guys that operate some organized blogs cannot do anything concerning all these bloggers springing up everyday with some very risible blogs?? It is just amazing how everybody has become a blog owner. We in the DGN are trackling the same problem of everybody springing up and calling themselves directors without any form of training. I believe you guys can do the same. One love dear.

My Reply- Thanks sir, Mediocrity is everywhere and copycats keep popping up everyday. Thanks for choosing me amongst all bloggers to send your mail to, I am honoured thanks sir. I will post your mail, It may help and inspire us to work against it. Thanks and GOD bless you sir.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com.