MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hi Maryjane,

My best friend is cheating on her boyfriend. I am also a close friend of her boyfriend. I am so confused about what to do. Should I tell her boyfriend? They just got engaged.

My Reply - No oooo, Tell wetin? She use am send you message? Why are you poke-nosing?  Do you want to scatter them? Or are you jealous of her? Abeg mind your business and don't be a busy body. I smell envy from afar, sorry to say. Mind your business, If what you are saying is true; He will find out by himself one day, He will surely discover the truth sooner or later, And you won't be blamed if he dump her for it. Just advise your friend to be faithful to her man.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Need To Be Grounded In Your Faith!!!

This Tithing Thing! (Part 2)

Fashion Trend - Ankara Print Fabric