9mobile

Monday, July 3, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hi Maryjane,

I'm living in bondage. I'm her sex slave, She wants to kill me with sex. She wears the trouser in our home, She controls me like I'm the wife and she is the husband. She demands for sex every day; more than 5 times daily. She use me as her sex slave at night and in the morning before I even brush my teeth. She even calls me to come over to her office at lunch time to give her a quicky. She is a sex addict, and I am her sex slave. What should I do?

My Reply: Sorry man, Do you have a job? Is she the breadwinner of your home? Did you married her or was she the one that helped you to pay her bride price? Man up man. Set the record straight and let her know how you really feel. Take back your rightful position as the head and take her to God for deliverance.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com