9mobile

Friday, July 7, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hello Maryjane,

My wife's pussy smells like dead rat, And she always insist that I suck her. I don't mind banging her like that, But not a suck; because I can't handle the smell. This is a serious situation capable of breaking a marriage. I would have divorced her, but I love her. Please I need advise with solutions. Thanks in advance.

My Reply - Oh that's disgusting. The keyword is hygiene and the password is medical checkup. She need to pratice hygiene and have a lifestyle of cleanliness and neatness. Proper bath and proper care down there will do. Take her to the doctor for medical checkup; It might be an infectious disease that need cure immidiately. Thanks for writing and sharing, My reply may be of help to others in that kind of situation.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at, MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com.