9mobile

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!




Hi Maryjane,

I am pregnant for my married pastor and my boss. I work as the church secetary and I am also a member of the church choir. We've been into the relationship for about a year now, and his wife doesn't have an atom of suspicion. Sometimes he tells her that he is going to have an alone alnight in the church, while he comes to spend the night in my house; A funished duplex which he rented for me with millions of naira in a high zone in lagos, he even got me a car. I gave a lie-testimony in church that my abroad suitor did, so that there won't be unnecessary suspicion and attention. He promised me marriage and even gave me a ring, And promised to quit his job as a pastor and go into business. I thought he was serious with me until I became pregnant for him and he started acting funny; Telling me he will never leave his calling as a pastor nor divorce his wife, which was what he promised me initially. I am surprised he is sounding this way; because he has spent a lot of money on me, so I thought that was a solid proof of seriousness and love, but I was wrong. Please I need your advise. I am so confuse about what to do right now, I am 5months gone already and the doctor said I can't abort it. What should I do?

My Reply - That's your cross for crossing the line, Carry it. Safe delivery.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com