MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hello Maryjane,

I think I am in love with a gold digger. All she ever talk about is money money, money, money. She's sucking me dry and I am helpless I can't quit; because I am so in love with her. How do I stop loving her and run before she ruin my bank account?

My Reply- LOL. Your question is funny I must say. You don't need to stop loving her nor empty your bank account for her. You just have to tell her how you feel about her excessive request for money, And also test her sometimes by saying you don't have money to see her reaction. Trust me, If she is not a good woman; Sooner or later you will certainly take a walk by yourself. Put her to test and study her for sometime before quitting.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com

Popular posts from this blog

News Corner: Just The News... Picture It In Reading!