9mobile

Friday, July 7, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Dear Maryjane,

My marriage is crumbling, My wife is never satisfied with my performance in bed; She calls me 2seconds man. I cum quickly; too quickly. I've done everything medically possible to improve and all to no avail. I am so helpless, I don't know what to do. Please I need your advise.

My Reply - Sorry about your situation. Since you've done everything and no solution. It's time to seek the ultimate solution giver GOD. Run to GOD for help!!! I am sure he will gladly help you and save your marriage. Try and develop self control during love-making it can help; Sex is a thing of the mind, If you can control your mind you can control your penis, And if you can control your penis you can control the duration and what it does. Goodluck.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com