9mobile

Saturday, July 8, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hi Maryjane,

I am a single mum and a working class lady. My baby father is coming back to my family, But this time not for me nor our kid, He is coming for my younger sister. I was in total shock when I heard of it, But I've decided to laugh it off and move on. Should I just sit back and watch as if I am indifferent or should I do all I can to put an end to this madness? I am so confused. Please I need your advise.

My Reply- Hi, What a sad situation. Try to talk to your sister about your true feeling of the situation. If she is a good sister she will understand and let it go, But if she is heartless; Let it be, and ignore both of them. Sooner or later he is going to prove his real self to her, and she will regret her action. Just be strong for your child, Take Care.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com