Word For Today!



My GOD And My LORD, I'm filled I want to pour it out.

Someone here, the devil sent an agent of darkness in form of an angel of light to decieve you into the wrong direction. But I'm here to shut it down, I'm here to curse that deception and empty fig tree, I'm here to eliminate that bitter fig leaf.... You're cursed just as Jesus cursed the fruitless fig tree... I curse you in the name of Jesus!!!! I curse everything about you in the name of Jesus.... You are cursed but the person you were sent to destroy is blessed in every area of life in Jesus name Amen Hallelujah!!!

If you don't get it, Fig tree represent a person. The fig leaf is bitter and represent pains, hurts, and evil. Some of you have a fig tree with just the leaf in your life. The good thing about a fig tree is the fruit, if no fruit it's of no good. I'm here to curse it.... And I curse it now and forever with its leaf in the name of Jesus. Die and never rise again in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Of Nazareth Amen Hallelujah!!!

Open your mouths and pray children of God, A closed mouth is a vulnerable toy in the hands of the enemy.

I release the fire of God and Heavenly bullets against every evil fig tree and fig leaf to complete destruction all around in the mighty name of Jesus. Byebye evil. END. It is done in the mighty name of Jesus Amen Hallelujah Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

News Corner: Just The News... Picture It In Reading!