MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hello Maryjane,

I am dating a celebrity and we are so much in love, But the secrecy and privacy mode we are placing the relationship is killing me. Could it be that I am not the only one in the life of my love? I want to shout out my love to the whole wide world but I am restricted to keep mute. What should I do?

My Reply: Have a one on one talk with her. She maybe hiding other affairs from you or hiding you from other affairs or maybe it's just a matter of protecting her privacy. I think it is pointless making your partner suspicious about you if you have no skeleton in your cupboard. So, Talk to her, Rob mind with her, And tell her how you really feel. Some people cherish privacy, While some people likes show-off. I think your characteristics are different and it is the real issue that you guys have to sort out and compromise to make the relationship work; Afterall love is about sacrifice, So it's either you sacrifice your desire of show-off or compromise or maybe she will be willing to sacrifice her privacy to make you happy and trust her. Just talk to her about it. Hope you both get married pretty soon!

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Need To Be Grounded In Your Faith!!!

This Tithing Thing! (Part 2)

Fashion Trend - Ankara Print Fabric