9mobile

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

MJBER Mail

A mail from Maryjane Blogazine reader!


Hello Maryjane,

My man is so obsessed with me. He calls me upto 20 times a day and he sends me upto 30 messages a day. It's unbelievable but it is true. I am so scared. Am I safe? I am afraid he is a Serial Lover and he might end up becoming a Serial Killer if I want to leave him. What should I do?

My Reply - What??? Are You Serious??? No no no..... That's too much. I know some of my readers will disagree with me, But please don't confuse obsession with love, they are two different words with two different meanings; it is distinct. Maybe he don't trust you that's why he is doing it. You are not safe, He is a confirmed serial lover who can transform into a serial killer. If the relationship goes sour he might strike you to death. Such men are jealous lovers and very possessive. He may end up as serial killer. You can't leave him without getting hurt or killed. Be careful. Don't provoke him to strike.

Need an answer to your question? Email me at: MJdborntoshine@Gmail.Com